ZERO Support, no service, multiple hours on hold and no call backs
ddruck

You would think a company would be eager to establish new service, but it's been close to one month and I still have no service, information on when I'll get service and I've spent HOURS on the phone, multiple agents and the issues  are not resolved.

Agents only look at the file and don't comprehend what I've continued to say and that is I don't have they service that they say I have....They have even sent a bill!!!

Each call takes hours with promises that it will be resolved and for follow up calls, but this has not happened.

Verizon has driven out other providers of DSL service in my area.  I have no choice so this may seem as an FCC/FTC issue that I may need to purse.  BEWARE

0 Likes
Re: ZERO Support, no service, multiple hours on hold and no call backs
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ddruck,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes