Switch Account

asked for supervisor and got hung up on... are we employing 5 year olds?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 2
(481 Views)

First of all i've been a customer for VERIZON FIOS TV / Internet for 5 years.

I called to change something VERY simple on my account.

i just wanted to cancel my FIOS TV but keep my FIOS internet.

i told the Repi did NOT want to renew my contract ( i made SURE it was not on contract because i will not be at this location for 24 more months ) the first Rep said no problem and he got it done BUT!! i get an email stating that i was now on a 24 month contract! .... so i called back ( this was only 1 hour ago) this new Rep had no clue what she was doing, couldn't find my account and would not answer me when i ask if she was still there ( because it was quite for 5 mins at a time... ) 30mins later when she said she couldn't help me. i asked for a supervisor and she flipped out and said they couldn't help me and hung up.. **bleep** Verizon?! i called again and they couldn't answer any of my questions. I GIVE UP TONIGHT!

i will call Monday and cancel EVERYTHING.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: asked for supervisor and got hung up on... are we employing 5 year olds?

Message 2 of 2
(340 Views)

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.