Switch Account

back ground checks

Contributor angel_princess
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,645 Views)

Does Verizon do background checks on employees when they hire them?

3 REPLIES 3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(1,626 Views)

Let me find out! Smiley LOL

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 3 of 4
(1,592 Views)

I'm going to guess yes, but it would appear that it's not necessarily a disqualification if it doesn't come back clean. According to this list, Verizon is one of the companies that hires ex-cons and felons.

I imagine which jobs they would hire you for are affected, but the best way to find out would most likely be to try and get a job at Verizon. They'll let you know. Smiley Wink

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(1,564 Views)

@somegirl wrote:

I'm going to guess yes, but it would appear that it's not necessarily a disqualification if it doesn't come back clean. According to this list, Verizon is one of the companies that hires ex-cons and felons.

I imagine which jobs they would hire you for are affected, but the best way to find out would most likely be to try and get a job at Verizon. They'll let you know. Smiley Wink

WOW! That's VERY VERY VERY cool! All those company's deserve an award or something because no discrimination is the best path for this nation!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.