billing complaint/problem
mommabird2

I am so angry at the customer service i just received, i can barely see straight! October 19 we called to setup transferring our services to a new address. We spoke to a man named {edited for privacy}. He was so nice and helpful. When he told us the fees we would have to pay we said it would be cheaper to cancel and go with Comcast. He then said he would wave the fees to keep us as customers. So we agreed. I just got the first bill at our new address and its huge. $370 in installation fees! Not only did we just move but we also have a new baby and its the holidays! I dont have that kind of money right now. The rep will only waive $150 of the $370 leaving us with an extra $220 to come up with. This is unreal. Your rep told us he was waiving all install fees. How can you do this to people?!??! I cancelled our service and still have to come up with all that money and now an early termination fee. We have been with Fios for more than 5 years. Tomorrow i will take all of this equipment and turn it in at the fios store. I will never get Fios again! I will tell anyone i know wanting services to beware of the Fios scam!!! We were lied to, mislead, scammed!!! And now we have to pay this huge bill!

0 Likes
Re: billing complaint/problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mommabird,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes