can't pay bill online
fisher3

First let me start with the fact that I have contacted Verizon at least 6 different times and not one person has been able to help me. Let me give you some background- I used to have 2 accounts. One phone number for my fax phone and a separate phone number for my residential which also included my TV and internet changes as well as my cell phone account (ONE BILL). I could log on and toggle between the two account with a pull down menu. I was told Verizon stopped  this way of accessing accounts because it was not secure. So now I can only access my fax phone account and pay online but can not access the other account.  I had to have paper bills start to come to my home which I didn't want to do because I would prefer to pay my bills with American Express online. Any other method of payment causes me to get charge an extra $3.50 for processing by Bill Matrix and they don't accept American Express. Finally I cancelled my fax phone account to see if that will enable me to access my other account. Why can't anyone figure this out. I can't be the only person with two accounts.

0 Likes
Re: can't pay bill online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes