can't view or pay bill
chical3

I have been a customer for 6 months now and have never been able to view or pay my bill online or through the MyFios app. I tried signing up for autopsy, but it hasn't worked the last 2 months. Each time I need to pay my bill I have to go through 3 hours of customer support. Each time they "promise the issue will be resolved next month". This month my bill went up probably because autopsy again hasn't been set up properly. All my other bills can autopsy fine, just not verizon.

Searching the forums, this has been an issue for at least 5 years.  Why is Verizon making it so hard to literally give them money?

0 Likes
Re: can't view or pay bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chical3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes