Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

dangerous and obsolete landline must be removed

SOLVED
JPMH
Contributor
Contributor

dangerous and obsolete landline must be removed

Message 1 of 2
(410 Views)

I have a property near Portland, Oregon.   There is an abandoned and condemned house on the property.   Attached to this house is a Verizon landline wire which has been snagged by a tree branch in a recent storm. This wire crosses over the street.   It is not currently impeding the road traffic, but it might soon if the broken branches drop any further.   I have tried contacting Verizon by chat and by phone, but I able having little success.   Will an agent please reach out to me?   Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Re: dangerous and obsolete landline must be removed

Message 2 of 2
(390 Views)

Hi JPMH

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Re: dangerous and obsolete landline must be removed

Message 2 of 2
(391 Views)

Hi JPMH

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.