email address for FiOS customer service
CL110

I need an email address for FiOS Customer Service. Does one exist? I want to register my displeasure regarding the way Verizon enticed me into an "early bird" renewal of my 2-year "Triple Play" contract. The notice came over the TV and promised a special discount for signing up before my existing contract expires in a few weeks. After I renewed, I noticed that Verizon has added 2 new fees ("Regional Sports Network Fee" and "FiOS TV Broadcast Fee") without disclosing this addition prior to my renewal. And when I did receive the email message confirming the renewal order, neither of the links that purported to show more details about the new charges worked (they lead to blank screens). What the email message did show is that my new bill will be about 6.7% higher, slightly more than the sum of those two new fees.

I suppose I should be inured to Verizon's lack of integrity by now, but this galls me, and I want to let them know what I think about the way they treat their customers.

0 Likes
Re: email address for FiOS customer service
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is not an email to contact support.

0 Likes
Re: email address for FiOS customer service
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CL1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes