hold wait times?
Crossplains

So I have been on hold now for 2 hours 8 minutes and 13 seconds. Its after 6pm eastern and even though I called well before 6, is there any point to waiting any longer because the cancel service page says they close at 6 eastern? Any experience with this people? 

Thanks for the input.

0 Likes
Re: hold wait times?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can try twitter @verizonsupport. I believe they work around the clock

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually when you wait that long,  you are trying to reach a area of Verizon that only works Business hours and they are closed.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Crossplains wrote:

So I have been on hold now for 2 hours 8 minutes and 13 seconds. Its after 6pm eastern and even though I called well before 6, is there any point to waiting any longer because the cancel service page says they close at 6 eastern? Any experience with this people? 

Thanks for the input.

You know the ironic part is Verizon’s eastern call center is I believe in Virginia. 

I like to get in early like at 8 am edt but waiting that long is crazy.

0 Likes
ggrr8t
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thursday 11 am was on hold for fios tech support for 1 hour 48 minutes. I had a Dr appt and hung up. I called again at 6 pm. 1 hour 32 minutes still on hold. VZ Suggs anymore. Throughout the entire time they announce we're sorry all our reps are still busy. Horse poops! They r not sorry or they'd do something about it. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Gggrrr8t,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes