Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

home page

Rolly
Contributor
Contributor

home page

Message 1 of 4
(922 Views)

Are you trying to have the worst home in all the business because if you are I believe you have just succeded

3 REPLIES 3
dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: home page

Message 2 of 4
(913 Views)

Can you please explian in more detail, about what you don't like?

Thanks.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Holly1
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(845 Views)

The problem with the new home page is it's the Accounts & Services page and doesn't look like  a real home page. I put the Email, News, & TV page as my home page as you can sign in there and get your email (at the top of the page instead of the bottom of the page as in the Accounts & Services page. I would like a number by the Email on  the the Email, News, & TV   page so as to know if I have any new emails. Why does Verizon have the Accounts & Services page as the home page????? Is it to remind us to pay our bills or change services?  If you are not a Verizon customer you will never get to see the best page--the  Email, News, & TV page.

Holly

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 4
(831 Views)

Today, I was put on the new Verizon home page (against my better judgement)   It worked OK at first, but then the problems began.  It loads even slower than trhe old page which was the slowest loading page on the internet.

I am completely disgusted.  Nothing ever works correctly for very long.  Why doesn't Verizon just give us simple home page.   

I think I might just find another E mail program and Home page and just use Verizon for access to the internet.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title