quick menu

how to get help

Contributor whyme
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,338 Views)
Anyone have any advice on what do I should do after receiving 3 e-mails for on-line services I did not order?  I try to call the phone number they give, but they only take calls from 8 to 6 when I am at work.  The e-mail address that sends the e-mails does not receive e-mails.  I found another e-mail address on the message they sent, but that does not receive e-mails either.  I went to the Verizon home page, looked up "how to contact us" went to the "by e-mail" section and was given the same set of phone numbers that are not available at night.  I feel like I've entered some sort of bizarre parallel universe here.  Any suggestions on hoiw to actually talk to someone from Verizon?
3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 2 of 4
(5,325 Views)
If you cant call when they are open on the weekdays, call on the weekend, But if I was you I would go and change my online password with them first.
Contributor kelly1a
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(5,253 Views)
It seems like I am not the only one that has noticed that then, thank god!  It is ridiculous that nobody can contact Verizon through email, especially if you are not even a customer!  Most other businesses have emails like that, so why doesn't Verizon?
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(5,232 Views)

Link at the bottom that says "contact us", it takes you to http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/Support/ContactUs/

One of the first options there is to email Verizon for help.  I thought it was pretty easy to find.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios