Switch Account

i want verizon to call me to apologize

i want verizon to call me to apologize

Highlighted
Copper Contributor tickedoffroyal
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(524 Views)

i had issues with my phone and had a verizon tech reair the issue. since then, 4 days, i have had verizon reps cold call me saying they wanted tosave me money. after talking to the first call, i realized they wanted to sell me additional services. the firsy guy's name was roy with a verizon id of {edited for privacy}  (iasked him for the info and that is what he gave me). after talking with roy i recieved another call from a verizon rep later the same day. i spent no time with this caller and i called verizon to see what was going on. when i got somone on the line, i told them about roy and {edited for privacy}. the person said that is not verizon's id format and not an employee. the person said they use contractors not employees. i told then that they are hiring liars for contractors. todat i recived three more calls from verizon. i made another call to customer service. when i got somene on the line i told her of my issue. she said she would put me on the verizon do not call list. i told her my number is on thr national do not  call list. she said verizon can call me regardless of the national call registry because i am there customer. that is the biggest crock of  a technical sidestep i have seen in awhile. verizon needs to have qiute a bit more control of what the people they are hiring are getting away with. if it were not for their near mompoly on service they should as a compny fail. again, and i know you read or will hear about this, i want somone to call me an apologize for your unscrupulous action that have caused me to take action and waste so much of my time. rest assured, i will not stop until i get my do apology. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(515 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum. You cannot reach Verizon on these boards. Please  visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.