interested in adding verizon wireless to my verizon fios account
david_s1

I am currently a Verizon Fios customer, am interested in switching my wireless service from AT & T to Verizon, is there any package deal available on Fios & Wireless together?  I would like to see if I can save any money by switching to Verizon Wireless, also need a new phone

0 Likes
Re: interested in adding verizon wireless to my verizon fios account
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

At top of page click on Wireless rather than Residential

Take it from there as to what you have to do.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@david_swrote:

I am currently a Verizon Fios customer, am interested in switching my wireless service from AT & T to Verizon, is there any package deal available on Fios & Wireless together?  I would like to see if I can save any money by switching to Verizon Wireless, also need a new phone

Sorry for jumping in Tom.

go into a Verizon wireless and Fios store. Many offer combined services. Corporate stores. They can switch you over and have the deals and specials right there at the store. They handle everything 

1-800-922-0204 is Verizon wireless 

0 Likes
wfears

I checked at the Verizon Wireless store and in chat on here. Was told by both that the 2 services can not be merged. If some one knows different please let me know.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@wfears wrote:

I checked at the Verizon Wireless store and in chat on here. Was told by both that the 2 services can not be merged. If some one knows different please let me know.

There was at one time a service where you could combine your “bill” for Verizon wireless and other services. I do not know if this is still offered. Think it was called one bill.

ask the question at http://community.verizonwireless.com 

they may have a better answer.

0 Likes