Message 1 of 5
(7,674 Views)

It is hard to find live chat with Verizon

4 REPLIES 4
Copper Contributor mw7
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(7,663 Views)

That is because verizon does not offer you the ability to chat with a real human. Your only option is to chat with an automated system, so basically it is worthless. Welcome to customer-no-service of verizon!

Contributor bc1
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(7,630 Views)

Agree, this web site is terrible to navigate as well.  Very poorly laid out. 

Contributor BJ45
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(146 Views)

You should research before answering or commenting on something! Yes, you absolutely can chat with a human being in the Verizon My Fios app, and I speak from experience! To those that would like a correct answer, the beginning of the chat process begins with an automated Verizon assistant so that it can determine which dept specifically you need to communicate with and then it connects you to a representative from that dept.

Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(142 Views)

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios