mental harassment and frustration Over Phone by Verizon representative
Sagar11

To whom ever it may concern,

I got an message from Verizon yesterday 1/18/2020 saying your services would end since third party have applied connection at my address and I should call them. This was not surprise to me as my wife had applied for new connection since I was planning to move due to New contract away from my home. So I called Verizon came to know that address proof is missing for my wife's account to be uploaded. Then I tried to upload bank statement for her name and couldn't do it since Verizon webside was having some issues. So I requested call back again and once I received call from Verizon, this time call went to a horrible customer lady Melissa. She took 20 min to analyze the issue and finally called her colleague over line. This new lady was on line for 5 mn. She talked with my wife. Asked basic questions and handed over phone to Melissa. Then Melissa said that there is no need of her address proofs and request have been approved by her colleague. Further she said new account services need technician visit is on 28th Nov which is earliest date.

Once Melissa said about Technician visit, I asked her why it is needed? Because I am using my own router with Verizon connection itself. And off-course I was also concern about wasting $100 for no reason if this can be done with self install. Then she said Verizon charge it only to "few" customers who do not have any issues with wiring. Then I asked why it is needed for me? Then she said she know tech visit is needed because there is fault in wiring in my area. So I said probably thats why I am having issues with me Internet connection. It is intermittent sometimes and slow most of the time. Now since you know there is fault, why don't you fix it? Because its your wiring & your fault. So you should fix it without even asking me. Then she made an allegation that we applied for this new connection just to take advantage of cheap rates. Further she said, you are not Verizon customer and she can't talk with me. I said what are you talking? I am the legitimate Verizon account holder at this moment for current connection & provided my Verizon account number to her. Then there was silence for a minute.

In the meantime I was angry the way she was talking and I asked her to connect with her manager. She said she would bring her colleague on line and asked me to wait for few min. Then suddenly she said, Sir, I have you checked your account that your old connection charges have dropped to $40. I said let us talk about that later. Now you connect with me with your supervisor. And then suddenly she disconnected the phone.

I was angry and depressed with her her tone and her allegation and wasted my afternoon. It was Saturday 1/18 and I lost almost 2 hrs (between 2 to 5 pm) during this crap which resulted in only mental frustration. Verizon managers should listen to that conversation and must take necessary action against this on call person. Generally I am reluctant from Social Media but this time I couldn't stop myself from expressing myself from such bad Verizon customer service experience.

0 Likes
Re: mental harassment and frustration Over Phone by Verizon representative
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sagar1

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes