moving lines from downed utitity pole
utilitypolexx1

Almost 3 months ago, a tractor trailer took out the guy wire from a utility pole on our property. The electric company responded immediately and put up a new pole and moved their lines. Still waiting on verizon. the entire bottom of the pole was rotten and I don't want someone or something to get hurt when this pole falls. It's tethered right now, but who knows how long this pole has. Please come move your lines, Verizon, so this rotted pole can go! Thnx!

0 Likes
Re: moving lines from downed utitity pole
jonjones1
Legend

@utilitypolexx1 wrote:

Almost 3 months ago, a tractor trailer took out the guy wire from a utility pole on our property. The electric company responded immediately and put up a new pole and moved their lines. Still waiting on verizon. the entire bottom of the pole was rotten and I don't want someone or something to get hurt when this pole falls. It's tethered right now, but who knows how long this pole has. Please come move your lines, Verizon, so this rotted pole can go! Thnx!

1-800-VERIZON call and see if you can get them to move it.

you could call your localities engineers office and they may be able to help.

0 Likes
utilitypolexx1

I did check with the local folks. They said to call electric, electric said I had to call verizon and kind of chuckled about me getting a response. Seems they have at least 20 poles in the county awaiting the same. I'll try calling, but I'm not counting on resolution. Thnx!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can also try twitter @verizonsupport.

Or file an issue with local PSC (not sure if that is what you meant by local folks).

0 Likes