my service has bad issues
dannyjodi69

i need help, my FIOS has issues. i have called customer service at least five times in the past two months. here is my problem:

everyday between 9am and 3pm my internet,phone & tv service goes on and off. just a few seconds each time but it happens all day long. every night it works great. I need a fix, customer service does not seem to help. im paying for service that im not getting. im calling one more time: if they can not resolve my problems im going to cancel my account. i still have the $300.00 gift card, you can have it back.

0 Likes
Re: my service has bad issues
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: my service has bad issues
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Dannyjodi69,

We never heard back from you & so we proceeded to close the private support case.  If you need further assistance, please go ahead and create a new post.

Thanks,
Paul C

0 Likes