Re: netflix promo
xwarrior20152

I am having the same problem. Got transferred twice. This is really frustrating. 

Hopefully Verizon Rep is monitoring these threads and will help us out. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xwarrior20152,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jlopez104

I'm having the same problem, when I signed up for FIOS internet plan two months ago, I was told I was going to get a netflix promo code by email and I still haven't received anything. I've been on the phone twice and on hold for more than 40 minutes each time and this issue has not been resolved yet. I think it was false advertising because no one seems to know anyting.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jlopez104

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
kutd48

Hello,

I emailed Verizon online days ago asking about where the Netflix free 1-year offer was and have not received a response regarding the status of the free year of Netflix, how to access and obtain this.  I keep searching all over Verizon's website and cannot find it, but when I signed up for service, it clearly stated that Netflix would be included for free for a full year. 

Would you please assist by emailing me with the information?  I do not have time to call Verizon and be on hold or on the phone for 20 minutes, 40 minutes or even longer.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately you will need to call the billing /promo department for an answer, as this is a peer to peer support forum.

0 Likes
kutd48

Verizon Moderator,

Would you please provide the direct phone number?

Also, it appears others will benefit by having Verizon reach out to them for help.  Would you please have someone at  Verizon contact me?  This would be similar to your response to other posters with the same issue (An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.).

I am sure it is not the intention but it seems misleading by Verizon for so many of us to have to contact the company for assistance.

Thanks 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact Verizon directly. The number is 1-800-verizon.

0 Likes
AK1453

I am having the same issue. Signed up with Verizon Fios beginning of December but still haven't received my Netflix promo voucher.

I been calling for couple of weeks now and each time they say it's been recorded and escalated to upper management please wait 48 to 72 hours to receive it but nothing happens...

Please, advice  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello AK1453

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes