Re: netflix promo
sleightofhand

I'm having the exact same issue as well.  Spoke to reps and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

I received this back in November:

Your FiOS purchase makes you eligible to receive 12 months of Netflix service ($8.99 x 12 months). Watch for an e-mail on how to redeem in the next 30 days.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sleightofhand

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
boysangur1

Same exact issue. It's been over 2 months and I haven't received any Netflix code. I have the email stating that I should expect it, I also spoke to a representative who promised it would arrive within 30 days of service activation. Now, after being on hold for almost half an hour, I decided to try the forums. Anyone find anything out about this?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello boysangur

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent after two business days.

0 Likes
AK1453

Hello ElizabethS,

No agent have reached out or received any private message regarding this issue.

Kids are asking when they are going to get Netflix which was included in the package when we signed up beginning of December 2014.

I try to tell them hopefully Verizon will honor their deals.

All my information is up to date and I am successfully receiving the bills to my email address on file. I have also white listed Verizon's email domain so they don't end up in the spam/junk folder (but I still look into them just in case).

So far not been successful getting my Netflix promo after contacting Verizon numerous times and been promised that the matter will be resolved;

01/07/2015

01/12/2015

01/14/2015

01/15/2015

If you have any power to make it right, please.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AK1453,

Thanks for letting us know.  We have let the team know that you are still awaiting a reply.

0 Likes
rp2015

I've been having the exact problem. Got the service installed over a month ago and no code. No customer service representative seems to know about it. They keep trying to transfer me over to the pre-paid department, which doesn't make any sense. The Live-chat guy just refered me to the netflix website and asked me to just click on the link and was so sure that it'll automatically give me a code. Of course it didn't. Really frustrated.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rp2015,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
nettielee317

I am havinng this same issue! Been 2 months now and no Netflix code. Can anyone help and has anyone actually got their code?

0 Likes
Williamy777

I am having the same problem. I tried to call verizon support but no one know what i am talking about ( support guy tell me I already have netflix channel .. LOL )

can some one help please.

0 Likes