Re: netflix promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Williamy777,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
alan123451
Hi. I have the same issue as everyone else. Did anyone actually have an agent reach out to them and get this resolved?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello alan12345

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
nettielee317

I am still having this issue and no one has reached out to me to fix this. When can I expect to receive my Netflix code?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nettielee317,

Have your checked your email spam or junk folder to see if a reply might have been moved there?

0 Likes
nettielee317

Yes I have checked my entire mailbox. I have nothing from Verizon and have seen nothing regarding Netflix

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nettielee357

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
djspyda22

Has anyone else yet received their NetFlix promo code?  I too have been experiencing an extreme amount of frustration.  It's been several weeks since my installation (FiOS internet, HBO/Showtime, Local Channels) and have not heard any word as to the promo code that was promised (1 year Netflix was included in my bundle with 2-year agreement).

I've chatted to several reps who advised me I needed to call in, and upon calling in the reps appear unaware of this promotion and are telling ME that I'M confused.  Which is hilarious because it appears that numerous others have had the same issue as me.

I'd just like to know when to expect the Netflix code to come.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello djspyda22

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
djspyda22

Thank you, though I did not hear from a Verizon rep, I was able to find the promo code.  FYI for those waiting for them, they are being sent from Verizon via Email.

0 Likes