Re: netflix promo
karenty10066

I have the same issue and the represenitive was really rude, he said "i had to sign up for the promotion". When i ordered the plan online it didnt state i had to sign up for the free one year netflix anywhere. By saying that its consider scamming us. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello karenty10066

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
launching9

I got exactly the same proboem. My service is Internet + TV for 2 years started last December.  

I just called Verzion customer service and they claimed they emails me the netflix promotion code this January. I checked my email box, which has nothing. I even checked spams. Anyway, they claimed they will issue another promotion code and email it to me in the next 72 hours.

I am not sure if Verizion is playing any tricks here, i.e. "no promotion code unless you call them".  

0 Likes
starbright1

Hi,

I have the same problem. Signed up for 2 years of Fios 50/50. Netflix promo showed up during the order process. No activation code sent to me yet. 

0 Likes
hiran1

Even I have the same issue, any one got netflix activated, I called 4-5 customer case service rep and they are not even aware of this it seems. Today i person asked me to call netflix directly, We only need a redem code in nexflix special offers and they have to send in an email. she says i received email and i haven't. she is not able to send that email again.

Its just matter of redeem code to activate..and they are not giving what they offer...very dissappointed.

Please let me know if they agree their offer.

Thanks

Hiran

@starbright1 wrote:

Hi,

I have the same problem. Signed up for 2 years of Fios 50/50. Netflix promo showed up during the order process. No activation code sent to me yet. 

0 Likes
jdkrpi

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I signed up double play bundle on 1/16//15 that included hbo, showtime and netflix. I have not received netflix promo code.  I have called verion help line and did not receive any answer. 

0 Likes
Netflix - No account info sent
JustMeJnfere

Hopefully someone from Verizon can answer this. I have called several times and chatted several times and keep getting promises with no results.

I signed up for a package that includes 1 year of Netflix. I was told I would receive information on how to set up my account within 30 days. 30 days passed on the 14th of February.

Could someone from Verizon please help me get the information I need so I can get the service promised?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Netflix - No account info sent
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user supported board.

Your best bet is to contact Customer Service directly.

0 Likes
Re: Netflix - No account info sent
JustMeJnfere

Believe me...I've tried. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hiran,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes