Re: netflix promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jdkrpi,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Netflix - No account info sent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JustMeJnfere,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
starbright1

Hi LawrenceC,

I am also waiting for the Netflix code. I signed up for FIOS first week of Jan with this promotion. Can you ask an agent please contact me as well?

Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello starbright1

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
rgb2cmyk

I just thought I'd update everyone with my findings since I'm in the same boat.

First, to the moderators: The same automated response (or at least copy/paste) is very annoying and does nothing to make us feel like anyone at Verizon is listening.

Second.  I did find the Netflix coupon email deep down in my Gmail spam folder. This was the message that Gmail added at the top when I opened it:

Not sure what that says when Verizon's own emails are failing Verizon's own required authentication, but there you go.

Check your spam folder. Hopefully it wasn't deleted yet.

0 Likes
kat501

Hi.  

I also signed up for the local tv package, 50/50 internet with free showtime & hbo & netflix but still have not received the email about netflix.  Checked inbox and spam folder.  Got zilch.  Fios was installed on January 19 so it has been well over a month.    Please assist.

kat50

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact Verizon directly and speak with the promotions department.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@rgb2cmyk wrote:

I just thought I'd update everyone with my findings since I'm in the same boat.

First, to the moderators: The same automated response (or at least copy/paste) is very annoying and does nothing to make us feel like anyone at Verizon is listening.

Second.  I did find the Netflix coupon email deep down in my Gmail spam folder. This was the message that Gmail added at the top when I opened it:

Not sure what that says when Verizon's own emails are failing Verizon's own required authentication, but there you go.

Check your spam folder. Hopefully it wasn't deleted yet.

It means you have a sppamer near to you using Verizon.  Of couse they could handle it better without effecting you.

0 Likes
Raks

I am also having the same problem. It been more than a month, called up customer care multiple times and everytime they told me that it's "In process" but nothing has happened. Can someone please help? No Verizon emails in SPAM or INBOX for me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Raks

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes