Re: netflix promo
rddr1965

Well its to know that I'm not the only one with the netflix issue. My husband called the promotions department and they stated they don't deal with that promotion and customer service said we would get an email. It's been 4 months and we got nothing. Everytime he calls they tell him we will get an email. I checked both my private email that is linked to my verizon account as well as my verizon email. We got nothing. So I came here as a last ditch effort and see that alot of people have the same issue. Hopefully I'll get some help through here. 

0 Likes
mittal
No one contacted me until now.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rddr1965,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
hungry104

I'm also having the same exact issues as everyone on this board. I ordered Verizon on 1/16. I called Customer Service a month later when I never received the Netflix voucher. Transferred through several people, and one person actually emailed to confirm that I do qualify for the promotion, and Parago would email within 24 hours. They never did, and when I called back Customer Service, they were not able to help again.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hungry104,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
mittal

It's been over three months. Pathetic customer service. You say you will call or email and nothing happens. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mittal,

Thanks for letting us know.  We have forwarded this to the team.

0 Likes
b2009

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I keep getting all kinds of excuses and answers from the (really friendly) support staff.

But it adds up to no good. I have opened the account in January and am still waiting for the netflix promo code.

This starts to make me wonder: Did anybody here actually receive a code?!? What is the matter with this promotion?

This is really frustrating

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mittal,

Please check your Private Message Inbox located in the upper right of this page. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
TMevec

I too have not received my promo. I did attempt to use information in an email I received but it did not take. Here it is months later and I am still getting charged for my Netflix.

Thanks.

0 Likes