Re: netflix promo
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello TMevec

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
stvedt

I am having the same exact issue as well it has been months and still have not received a promotional code.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello stvedt

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
wwwww1

I did not get it either. This gave me a very bad impression in Verizon!

I called many times, they transferred me a few times, and then give me a number for a rebate center which has no one answer phones. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello wwwww

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
wwwww1

Thank you! I cannot find the link to the private board, please advise.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Go to your profile page by clicking on your name. At the top, in the middle, is an area titled "My Support Cases". Under that title you will see a lin "Re: netflix promo". Click on that link.

0 Likes
hijenist2002

I have had the same exact problem..

Been calling every month since January..same crap they say they sent it, then they say they didnt send it, then they say they'll send it agian. I have received 2 vouchers for tablets. They then tried to tell me that i only qualified for the tablet, and not for netflix, then after 2 more calls, they say that yes, they confirmed that I did sign up for the netflix promo, then they say they are "backed up" and it ill take 6 MONTHS to get my certificate.

I'm actually on call #12 with verizon. now they put me on a three-way call with parago.he says he's going to email out the netflix reward. I find it hard to believe, since if it was that easy, why did they insist on snail-mailing them all from the beginning? why havent they been emailing the rewards to everyone since day-1 ?

We'll see. they say to give it 24-48 hours to receive the netflix reward in my inbox. it's amazing how Verizon's internet is so much slower than the rest of the worlds. Normally, it takes me seconds to receive an email. I guess verizon-net transfers packets via gerbils!

0 Likes
bawagner1
Same situation, on the phone with representatives for over an hour!! Still no code!! Someone please send me the free Netflix for a year code. Thanks.
0 Likes
Tarek972

Having the same problem. Called Verizon 5 times already in last few months and kept hearing that it will be emailed to me. Never received it. I tried to escalate this issue and only path to escalation seems to be writing FCC. 

0 Likes