Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

netflix promo

xwarrior20152
Contributor
Contributor

Re: netflix promo

Message 11 of 101
(4,811 Views)

I am having the same problem. Got transferred twice. This is really frustrating. 

Hopefully Verizon Rep is monitoring these threads and will help us out. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 12 of 101
(4,798 Views)

Hi xwarrior20152,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

jlopez104
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 101
(4,778 Views)

I'm having the same problem, when I signed up for FIOS internet plan two months ago, I was told I was going to get a netflix promo code by email and I still haven't received anything. I've been on the phone twice and on hold for more than 40 minutes each time and this issue has not been resolved yet. I think it was false advertising because no one seems to know anyting.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 14 of 101
(4,774 Views)

Hello jlopez104

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

kutd48
Contributor
Contributor

Message 15 of 101
(4,771 Views)

Hello,

I emailed Verizon online days ago asking about where the Netflix free 1-year offer was and have not received a response regarding the status of the free year of Netflix, how to access and obtain this.  I keep searching all over Verizon's website and cannot find it, but when I signed up for service, it clearly stated that Netflix would be included for free for a full year. 

Would you please assist by emailing me with the information?  I do not have time to call Verizon and be on hold or on the phone for 20 minutes, 40 minutes or even longer.

Thank you for your help.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 16 of 101
(4,768 Views)

Unfortunately you will need to call the billing /promo department for an answer, as this is a peer to peer support forum.

kutd48
Contributor
Contributor

Message 17 of 101
(4,766 Views)

Verizon Moderator,

Would you please provide the direct phone number?

Also, it appears others will benefit by having Verizon reach out to them for help.  Would you please have someone at  Verizon contact me?  This would be similar to your response to other posters with the same issue (An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.).

I am sure it is not the intention but it seems misleading by Verizon for so many of us to have to contact the company for assistance.

Thanks 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 18 of 101
(4,731 Views)

You need to contact Verizon directly. The number is 1-800-verizon.

AK1453
Contributor
Contributor

Message 19 of 101
(4,676 Views)

I am having the same issue. Signed up with Verizon Fios beginning of December but still haven't received my Netflix promo voucher.

I been calling for couple of weeks now and each time they say it's been recorded and escalated to upper management please wait 48 to 72 hours to receive it but nothing happens...

Please, advice  

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 20 of 101
(4,664 Views)

Hello AK1453

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title