Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

netflix promo

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: netflix promo

Message 31 of 101
(4,405 Views)

Hi Williamy777,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

alan12345
Contributor
Contributor

Message 32 of 101
(4,387 Views)
Hi. I have the same issue as everyone else. Did anyone actually have an agent reach out to them and get this resolved?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 33 of 101
(4,385 Views)

Hello alan12345

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

nettielee317
Contributor
Contributor

Message 34 of 101
(4,356 Views)

I am still having this issue and no one has reached out to me to fix this. When can I expect to receive my Netflix code?

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 35 of 101
(4,345 Views)

Hi nettielee317,

Have your checked your email spam or junk folder to see if a reply might have been moved there?

nettielee317
Contributor
Contributor

Message 36 of 101
(4,317 Views)

Yes I have checked my entire mailbox. I have nothing from Verizon and have seen nothing regarding Netflix

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 37 of 101
(4,297 Views)

Hello nettielee357

An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

djspyda22
Contributor
Contributor

Message 38 of 101
(4,275 Views)

Has anyone else yet received their NetFlix promo code?  I too have been experiencing an extreme amount of frustration.  It's been several weeks since my installation (FiOS internet, HBO/Showtime, Local Channels) and have not heard any word as to the promo code that was promised (1 year Netflix was included in my bundle with 2-year agreement).

I've chatted to several reps who advised me I needed to call in, and upon calling in the reps appear unaware of this promotion and are telling ME that I'M confused.  Which is hilarious because it appears that numerous others have had the same issue as me.

I'd just like to know when to expect the Netflix code to come.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 39 of 101
(4,263 Views)

Hello djspyda22

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

djspyda22
Contributor
Contributor

Message 40 of 101
(4,237 Views)

Thank you, though I did not hear from a Verizon rep, I was able to find the promo code.  FYI for those waiting for them, they are being sent from Verizon via Email.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title