Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

netflix promo

jane83
Contributor
Contributor

Re: netflix promo

Message 61 of 101
(4,076 Views)

Hello, I can't get through to anyone who know anything about this netflix promo. I had Fios installed 12/19/14, with the netflix one year proo clearly offered at that time. Can you help me resolve this? It's VERY frustrating!

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 62 of 101
(4,068 Views)

Hi jane83,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the Netflix promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

ElBee
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 101
(4,032 Views)

I am in the same boat here.. I need to have my Netflix promo code distributed.

Amit_P
Contributor
Contributor

Message 64 of 101
(4,006 Views)

Same issue as all previous customers. Spent several precious hours calling the customer service numerous time, nobody can help me. Signed up for 2 years contract in December 2014, still have not received the promo code for 1 year of fee Netflix.

Can you please help?

Amit_P
Contributor
Contributor

Message 65 of 101
(4,004 Views)

Has anyone on this forum received their netflix promo code? I want to make sure this Forum works or is it just like calling customer service where nobody knows about the promo or claims that they sent it to me via USPS and I should contact USPS directly. They don't even I have a tracking # for what they claim to have mailed me.

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 66 of 101
(4,001 Views)

Hi Amit_P,

Sorry you are having difficulty with the Netflix promotion. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

ElBee
Contributor
Contributor

Message 67 of 101
(3,990 Views)
LawrenceC... I also need assistance with this matter. Please address. Thanks.
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 68 of 101
(3,978 Views)

Hi ElBee,

Have  you contacted Verizon support about the Netflix promo code?

Contact Us

ElBee
Contributor
Contributor

Message 69 of 101
(3,973 Views)
Yes, months ago I asked about the promotion and they said it would show up, but it still hasn't.
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 70 of 101
(3,969 Views)

Hi ElBee,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title