netflix promo
fantini1

Hi, I signed up for FiOS internet plan in November 2014  during a promotion with free Netflix for a year. , Verizon would send me the Netflix activation within 30 days of FiOS installation. It has been almost 40 days since my installation, and I have yet to receive the code. I have contacted the Verizon phone representatives and facebook several times but it's been very frustrating trying to resolve this issue.

I need the code for netflix

in the next days i will need to PAY for the service, because the 30days free will end.

VERIZON will pay me back this money??

this is my ac number

{edited for privacy}

PLEASE send me the PROMO CODE!!!
im really tired about this crap support of you

0 Likes
Re: netflix promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fantini,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
fantini1

i will wait for it!!

Lets see how long it will take!!

Thank you!!!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Please allow at least two business days.

0 Likes
Buzz007

Hello :

I have been waiting for over 30 days for my Netflix Code . Called up several times was been put on hold for more than 40 min .  I really believe getting a promised code from verizon should not be this painful.

Please provide me with this code .

Thanks

Buzz

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Buzz007

We will have an agent reach out to you as well.

0 Likes
fantini1

i've been waiting for 40 days
and now i received an mail asking me to wait plus 45 days
This is a joke???
Are you gonna pay for these months of netflix???

0 Likes
netflix promo
kgirando

I signed up for the Verizon Fios Triple Play and have a confirmation email dated 11/4/2014 stating

• A $250 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward.
  • Your FiOS purchase makes you eligible to receive 12 months of Netflix service ($8.99 x 12 months). Watch for an e-mail on how to redeem in the next 30 days.

I received a Verizon Visa Prepaid Card in the amount of $150 NOT the $250 as stated above and I am still waiting for the email telling me how to redeem my 12 months of Netflix service.  Even after multiple calls to verizon.

This is ridiculous.  If this does not get resolved, Cablevision here I come.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kgirando,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
fantini1

A agent made contact with me, about a month ago
and said i should receive my code in 45 days
Now i'm having to pay the NETFLIX too

Thank you

erizon

0 Likes