new interface
ratface1

your new interface is worse than the last one which was worse than the previous one.  IOW, it sticks!!

takes more time to connect, to get to my e-mail then to hop from one service to another puts me into a holding pattern.  and sometimes i even get 'error' due to no fault of my own.  Skip the fancy stuff and take us directly to what we're enrolled in.  skip all that advertisement crap and give us something that's easy to use and responds rapidly to our selections.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new interface
ratface1

I'd like to ad that it took forever to get to this page so i could post stuff

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Into the address bar of your web browser type in webmail.verizon.net and press enter.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ratface wrote:

I'd like to ad that it took forever to get to this page so i could post stuff

If your time is somewhat limited, there are many ways to resolve this issue in your favor.  For example, if you use MS Internet Explorer, simply place a shortcut to the desired page on your desktop (File/Send ... /Shortcut to Desktop).  I just tried it with your message and it works according to design.

Further, all browsers (and for that matter all operating systems) have similar features and capabilities).  There is no need to "wait on line" to get online.

0 Likes