Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

phishing

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

phishing

Message 1 of 2
(1,812 Views)

Dear Verizon:

This morning I received an e-mail from some one claiming to be Verizon, and telling me that my credit card was "out-of date" and that I should give them my fresh information.  The address was: {removed for unverified content} I tried to find somewhere to report something like this, but got nowhere quick.  

Just sayin…

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: phishing

Message 2 of 2
(1,781 Views)

@citizensarrest wrote:

Dear Verizon:

This morning I received an e-mail from some one claiming to be Verizon, and telling me that my credit card was "out-of date" and that I should give them my fresh information.  The address was: {removed for unverified content} I tried to find somewhere to report something like this, but got nowhere quick.  

Just sayin…

abuse@verizon.net is probably a good place to start.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.