please help me out on accidentally order nba league pass

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

please help me out on accidentally order nba league pass

Message 1 of 3
(5,534 Views)
I dont know if i post at the right place but hopefully someone can help me out. My 3yr old daughter accidentally order the nba league pass and i call verizon right away to cancel it. i dont even watch basketball that much. Verizon say the nba league pass cant be refunded because of the agreement they had with nba, So i want to know if there is anything that i can do to get a refund. i havent watch a single game on nba league pass and i call right away. thanks for any help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: please help me out on accidentally order nba league pass

Message 2 of 3
(5,472 Views)

Greeting Rakki...Constance here. Allow me to help you, via a private message please send me your billing acct number so I can check into that for you. Thanks!

Constance
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: please help me out on accidentally order nba league pass

Message 3 of 3
(4,999 Views)

I have had the same thing happen to me but I haven't had anyone contact me from Verizon. It would be nice.

In efforts to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your issue in one board only.  Please check >> HERE for responses to your issue. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.