prepaid VISA balance
GracieRuth

I received a prepaid VISA as a reward for signing up for a bundle.  I lost track of how much I spent on it already.  How can I find out how much is still left on the card?

0 Likes
Re: prepaid VISA balance
Justin46
Legend

@GracieRuth wrote:

I received a prepaid VISA as a reward for signing up for a bundle.  I lost track of how much I spent on it already.  How can I find out how much is still left on the card?

Doesn't it tell you on the back of the card itself how to do that? Mine did, look and see.

Keller, TX 76248

pduerksen

Mine does not say how to check the balance. The paperwork I got with the card did give a phone number to check the balance, but I threw it away a while ago.

Does anyone know how to check the balance when the back of the card does not give balance checking instructions?

Thanks!

0 Likes
dollydolly1

@GracieRuth wrote:

want to know banlance

0 Likes
evadtheslayer

After hours of searching I finally found out a way to "see" what your remaining balance on the reward card is.  This applies to the Visa "debit" card.  First, the back of the card says to go to www.verizon.com/prepaidcard.  That only tells you whether you have received the card, NOT what the remaining balance is.  Obviously Verizon is completely clueless as to its non functional site. 

Now, here is the way to find out your balance and to see all of the transactions, with dates, amounts and names that were paid with the card.

enter    https.//portal.cardaccesssite.com    (notice the speilling using 3 "s" letters in "accesssite"

This will bring up several sites you can use.  I used the one web/prepaid/reward

This will bring you to a page where you go to the Returning Card Holder section and log in.  It will ask for the 16 digit card number on the front of the card and the Tracking Number, the 9 digit number in small print on the back of the card.

This should get you into the site.  As mentioned you can look at each transaction and print it out.  It shows the remaining balance at the top of the page.  Unfortunately you cannot save the site to Favorites.  You must enter the https. etc. each time you want to look at the balance.

Should work for the VISA cards.  I suspect the Amazon card remaining balance can be had on the Amazon site.

Happy hunting.

0 Likes
hobart4

What is my balance?

0 Likes
dtq1

how do I check the balance

0 Likes
xera1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much for your search. It is so sad that Verizon does not pay attention to the details. It should have a page  showing how much you have spent, and how much left on the card.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

For all cards VISA tracks it.  Look for the site of the issuing Bank.

For some cards, e.g. I recently got one from Verizon Wireless, they give you some instruction on the back for some other ways to get balances.

0 Likes
pfishn1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It says go to www.verizon.com/prepaidcard to find the balance but that does not work so its another con job from Verizin.

They give you something and they do NOT and will NOT tell you how much is left.

0 Likes