Switch Account

redawrds points

Contributor Ezel07
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(428 Views)

How do I redeem 800 My Rewards+ points to receive 90 days of programming if I want to subscribe to a Premium Channel like HBO since I went to channel 860 to redeem it however it doesn’t give me the option to redeem even though I have 1000+points!!

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor Jmontgomery13
Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(313 Views)

I'm having the same problem. I've called Verizon several times but keep getting the run around. It seems like nobody at Verizon knows how to do this either. They keep telling me to go to channel 860 and do it there. However, there is no option to complete this. Where it says use points, the link refers me back to the website. I think this is just another Verizon scam. I had the same problem with the year free Amazon prime as well. Good luck! 

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 4
(307 Views)
Hi Jmontgomery13,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(306 Views)

Try contacting support on twitter @verizonsupprt

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.