rewards visa card
katietsa
Enthusiast - Level 2

has anyone had trouble getting thier card? they say my card went into processig on dec 31st,and is norm mailed with in two weeks,then they quote a additional two weeks for delivery,im a bit skeptical as i keep reading about all these folk who ever recieved thiersSmiley Sad

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: rewards visa card
Cherlady
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought the Visa cards were supposed to arrive 30 days after you signed up?

katietsa
Enthusiast - Level 2

No,you have to have the service for 60 days,as long s their is no past dues on the AC,then on the Day mark,they start processing the card,mine went into process on the 31st,a email from escalation dept said it normally ships Days after the processing starts,then they allow Seeks for delivery,up to Seeks anyway...I would like to hear if anyone recently has gotten theirs with no problem,I paid my bills as soon as I get them,so I don't know   Smiley Sad

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

Please see the following forum threads for responses:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Rewards-card-visa/td-p/521823

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Verizon-Reward-Card/m-p/451553/highlig...

The Verizon Reward card is usually processed 61 days after installation and should be received in 90 days.  The payment history is checked to ensure there are no past due amounts on the account.  After day 60, one can view the status of the reward card by going to verizon.com/rewards 

If the card has shipped, additional shipping details including a tracking number would be noted on the site.

katietsakalos
Enthusiast - Level 1

Smiley Wink thank you,I felt fidgety because I always see/read bad things about people not getting their cards etc,but each time I call or mail them,I get quick nice responses.   Thank again cooper:womanlier-happy:

0 Likes
rhazzon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I renewed my account in January and was told I would be getting a $200.00 rebate.  I have not received a postcard so I cannot check the rebate site for the status.  Is this another bait and switch by Verizon?  Telephone calls have proven useless thus far and the hold times have been ridiculous (I usually hang up after 45 minutes).  Any suggestions?  Or do I need to file a complaint with the State to get a proper answer?

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rhazzon,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes