service
tiredandmad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not the smartest person in the world, but  if I owned Verizon, I would do my best to please my customers.  If everybody is complaining about serice, something must be wrong. duh!

0 Likes
Re: service
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@tiredandmad wrote:

... If everybody [sic] is complaining about serice, something must be wrong. duh!

Define "everybody."

It is well known in computer circles that the frequency of negative comments in an online forum is not indicative of the entire population.  In the case of Verizon forums, I'm surprised at the frequency of positive comments, not negative comments.  There are many positive (and sometimes very positive) comments on these pages, and that's unusual for an online forum.

One indication of the statistics involved in these situations is that complaints are very often made by users who have only 1 or 2 posts to their credit.  They would never consider writing to the forum while everything is working properly, but only "take up the pen" when they have experienced frustration or problems.  I'm not suggesting these problems don't exist, because they clearly do exist.  I am however suggesting that terms like "everybody is complaining" don't reflect the real situation.

BTW I certainly hope your issues get resolved to your satisfaction.  Life doesn't seem to be getting any simpler.