Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

service

tiredandmad
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

service

Message 1 of 2
(811 Views)

I am not the smartest person in the world, but  if I owned Verizon, I would do my best to please my customers.  If everybody is complaining about serice, something must be wrong. duh!

1 REPLY 1
armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: service

Message 2 of 2
(791 Views)

@tiredandmad wrote:

... If everybody [sic] is complaining about serice, something must be wrong. duh!

Define "everybody."

It is well known in computer circles that the frequency of negative comments in an online forum is not indicative of the entire population.  In the case of Verizon forums, I'm surprised at the frequency of positive comments, not negative comments.  There are many positive (and sometimes very positive) comments on these pages, and that's unusual for an online forum.

One indication of the statistics involved in these situations is that complaints are very often made by users who have only 1 or 2 posts to their credit.  They would never consider writing to the forum while everything is working properly, but only "take up the pen" when they have experienced frustration or problems.  I'm not suggesting these problems don't exist, because they clearly do exist.  I am however suggesting that terms like "everybody is complaining" don't reflect the real situation.

BTW I certainly hope your issues get resolved to your satisfaction.  Life doesn't seem to be getting any simpler.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title