Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

services being disconnected due to past due balance

shymedq
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

services being disconnected due to past due balance

Message 1 of 3
(2,015 Views)

I am past due on my cable bill and I got a phone call saying service would disconnect on wensday what can I do?

I tried to contact verizon financial department but they are not able to help make any payment arrangements for my $1,800.00 bill that is due. So if they come out on wendesday to disconnect my services what can be done to get it back? Bill is so high due to being the 2nd billing cycle and I have not paid the full amount of the first bill yet only half plus my 2nd cycle and my wireless charges (one bill).

2 REPLIES 2
armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: services being disconnected due to past due balance

Message 2 of 3
(1,982 Views)

@shymedq wrote:

I am past due on my cable bill and I got a ... call saying service would disconnect on wensday what can I do?

... my $1,800.00 bill that is due ... Bill is so high due to being the 2nd billing cycle  ... I have not paid the full amount of the first bill  ...

One almost surefire way to avoid issues like this is to actually pay your bill on time.  If that's a problem, then maybe cutting back on your services is an option.  I don't know about you, but this seems like a pretty good place to start.  $1800 would cover my FiOS for more than a year.

TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: Resolved

Message 3 of 3
(1,823 Views)

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title