suspension of service request
rwc7623
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please put the rules on the web page. I have spoken to at least four reps about this, and have received a different answer from each. I have now received an email confirmation of the suspension, which apparently wasn't  proofread to change 2011 to 2012. Please let me know if I"m wrong or you can't do it.  

Re: suspension of service request
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
rwc7623
Enthusiast - Level 1

Elizabeth  This is a matter for Verizon to look into. It's not totally my account.  Others who might like to suspend service on their accounts should have a place on the web to learn the rules for doing so. My second comment goes to an apparent inaccuracy in your standard email confirmation to confirm a suspension order.  Please review that confirmation mail tracking ID {edited for privacy}which I assume is similar to a form number, and again let me know if I am wrong. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rwc7623

As noted, this is a peer support forum. You are welcome to let others know this is a feature that is needed, but in order to bring it to Verizon's attention, you need to contact them directly. They do not monitor these boards.

Moderators have no access to Verizon product, service or account information. Our duties only involve the operation of the forum.