teacher discount and new account help
katlie

I am trying to switch to fios internet and was pleased to see they offer a teacher discount.  I verified that I am a teacher through IDme and my IDme account shows me as a verified teacher.  I also have an email with this information in it.  However, when I try to sign up for new verizon service, it says I do not qualify for the discount.  None of the customer service reps can help me, and I have spent hours and hours speaking to and chatting with them.  I would love to switch from my current internet provider, but it should not be this hard!  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: teacher discount and new account help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi katlie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes