terrible customer support
vzuntrained
I guess that when you are a company as large as verizon you do not care a lot about customer retention. I have had a service outage since Saturday and was told initially that someone would be out that day to repair. Of course no such thing, we get a text that it would now be monday before it could be repaired, ok fine. So along comes monday and I stay at home all day and yes you guessed it, no repair, no communication from verizon. I call this morning and oh yes someone will be here tomorrow Wednesday, and not even an apology. I think it's time to re-evaluate my service provider.
0 Likes
Re: terrible customer support
Carter801

Same situation and any previous messages between myself and them has been deleted. Last message I received was that there was a corrupt order and it's taking them four days to manually delete it. Meanwhile my girlfriends phone service is out, which makes it so we can't even call to find out what's happening. 

Nothing like having Verizon let us know just how unimportant their clients really are. Sorry they're messing your weekend up also and best of luck. 

0 Likes
Re: terrible customer support
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

vzuntrained,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes