too expensive
rudemood555

Fios TV and internet bundle is too high. I've been a customer for years. I want my bill deducted by at least $100.00 per month without any services lost. If you do not do this, you lose me as a customer. You have one week to comply.

0 Likes
Re: too expensive
jonjones1
Legend

@rudemood555 wrote:

Fios TV and internet bundle is too high. I've been a customer for years. I want my bill deducted by at least $100.00 per month without any services lost. If you do not do this, you lose me as a customer. You have one week to comply.

This is a customer helping customer forum. We are not the “borg” but resistance is futile. Call 1-800-VERIZON and argue some more.

google for other providers in your area.

0 Likes
Twonaps1

I to am paying to much for inadequit service, internet is troublesome and sometimes slow, i' ve been charged a $30 increase and about to cancell my service, in my case I have Spectrum available and I can reduce my bill by at least $80 / month. The internet service I am paying for is 75/75 spectrum offers 100 /100 at a much cheaper price. Phone charges are rediculus also. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may very well be comparing a new rate to an existing rate. May want to ask spectrum what the rate will be after new rate expires. Or be prepared to keep hopping back and forth.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Twonaps1wrote:

I to am paying to much for inadequit service, internet is troublesome and sometimes slow, i' ve been charged a $30 increase and about to cancell my service, in my case I have Spectrum available and I can reduce my bill by at least $80 / month. The internet service I am paying for is 75/75 spectrum offers 100 /100 at a much cheaper price. Phone charges are rediculus also. 

Spectrum doesn’t have 100/100 they have 100/2 I believe. The last deal I read is $29.99 each service (TV, Internet & Phone) to get that pricing. With the below the line fees and taxes and surcharges on TV the monthly costs blossom to around $135 a month for a triple play, or $99 for a double or stand alone internet at $69.99 

read the fine print. Also after year one it goes up about $20 more per month.

0 Likes