Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

too expensive

rudemood555
Contributor
Contributor

too expensive

Message 1 of 5
(3,982 Views)

Fios TV and internet bundle is too high. I've been a customer for years. I want my bill deducted by at least $100.00 per month without any services lost. If you do not do this, you lose me as a customer. You have one week to comply.

4 REPLIES 4
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: too expensive

Message 2 of 5
(3,950 Views)

@rudemood555 wrote:

Fios TV and internet bundle is too high. I've been a customer for years. I want my bill deducted by at least $100.00 per month without any services lost. If you do not do this, you lose me as a customer. You have one week to comply.

This is a customer helping customer forum. We are not the “borg” but resistance is futile. Call 1-800-VERIZON and argue some more.

google for other providers in your area.

Twonaps1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(3,777 Views)

I to am paying to much for inadequit service, internet is troublesome and sometimes slow, i' ve been charged a $30 increase and about to cancell my service, in my case I have Spectrum available and I can reduce my bill by at least $80 / month. The internet service I am paying for is 75/75 spectrum offers 100 /100 at a much cheaper price. Phone charges are rediculus also. 

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 5
(3,764 Views)

You may very well be comparing a new rate to an existing rate. May want to ask spectrum what the rate will be after new rate expires. Or be prepared to keep hopping back and forth.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 5 of 5
(3,748 Views)

@Twonaps1wrote:

I to am paying to much for inadequit service, internet is troublesome and sometimes slow, i' ve been charged a $30 increase and about to cancell my service, in my case I have Spectrum available and I can reduce my bill by at least $80 / month. The internet service I am paying for is 75/75 spectrum offers 100 /100 at a much cheaper price. Phone charges are rediculus also. 

Spectrum doesn’t have 100/100 they have 100/2 I believe. The last deal I read is $29.99 each service (TV, Internet & Phone) to get that pricing. With the below the line fees and taxes and surcharges on TV the monthly costs blossom to around $135 a month for a triple play, or $99 for a double or stand alone internet at $69.99 

read the fine print. Also after year one it goes up about $20 more per month.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.