unsatisfactory customer service
dissaponted
I applied for home phone n internet I asked for a tech to come in to install the box on the wall and was informed that the tech would come out on the 31 of jan of 2013 took a day off to be home for install never showed I then called saturday and was informed they will come out on the 2nd of feb. Nothing happend and called again and was informed the earliest they could come out is the 3rd I then take another day off I then call to confirm the tech now i was informed the earliest they can come out is the 5th I still dont have it installed. Very unprofesional they inform you that the call will be recorded for quality assurance and in those call you can hear all the confirmation and dates I was given to prove im telling the truth. No offence but this is why ppl change to optimum because ofvwhat they have to go threw with verizon.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unsatisfactory customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dissaponted,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gene19728
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can send you a PM with the information for the executive line and the email for their CEO if you can't get satisfaction here, just let me know. I too have gotten no where with my problem. One of the reps actually laughed at my wife when she explained to them that my autistic son had used the remote to order foreign languagechannels. Absolutely horrid. I've spoken with close to 10 reps, most of which were superviosrs and have gotten no where. Anyone with common sense could look and see that most follks do not speak 4-5 languages in the home. He also initiated a hockey package that we caught back in October and we cancelled it. We noticed again on our last bill and see we have been charged an additional $150 for that and when I call they say the cancellation was for next year. Really? Give me a break. Not to mention the fact that they have the capability to see that none of this programming is ever even used a quick and easy way to validate my issue assuming the common sense doesn't kick in. I wish you luck with your issue. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dissaponted,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dissaponted,

We haven't heard from you and we will be closing your case. Please let us know on this thread if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
praveenb
Enthusiast - Level 2

close case? worst support we have ever seen is verizon... wish my apartment complex support comcast

0 Likes
dissaponted
Problem was solved they came and installed the techs weren't to blame but the customer service reps who don't do there job properly.
0 Likes