Switch Account

urgent assistance

Highlighted
Contributor dawgkilla1975
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,274 Views)

Dear verizon CEOs, and to whom else it may concern.
My name is {edited for privacy}. I dont normally reach out for assistance or help for anything. I like to pay my on way and make ends meet the best i can. I am a single father with two children i am raising solely on my own. As of late i have been laid off of work, i am looking for employment, haven't had much luck lately in finding a job. I have recently filed for unemployment, and food assistance. I am also trying to contact other organizations for rent and bill assistance. I would like to ask you if there is anyway u could please forgive my dedt to you, and extend my phone services. I need the phone services for continued search for employment. As u may know cell phones have become necessary this day in time, as i have employers who will possibly contact me via email or may just call. Without my phone and its services i may potentially miss that very important job opportunity. Any help/ assistance you can extend to me would be greatly appreciated by me and my children. Thank you, {edited for privacy}

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(1,254 Views)

Hi dawgkilla1975,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative about your account, you should contact customer service directly.

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

If you need to post about a Verizon Wireless issue, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.