verizon log inannoying
Createmore4me

So every since I got verizon cell phone it seems verizon keeps asking me to verify my log in and that is I put in my scurity answer and get a pin via text and I have to do that everytime I log in which is getting on my nervious so anyone figure out how to get it fixed or is it just me?

0 Likes
Re: verizon log inannoying
jonjones1
Legend

@Createmore4me wrote:

So every since I got verizon cell phone it seems verizon keeps asking me to verify my log in and that is I put in my scurity answer and get a pin via text and I have to do that everytime I log in which is getting on my nervious so anyone figure out how to get it fixed or is it just me?

Wrong newsgroup.

http://community.verizonwireless.com

or 1-800-922-0204 

they can fix it. In addition to your login name and password the site occasionally needs you to answer a security question. If you have set up the “pin” on your account it many times works ok. So instead of just your last 4 of your social security it would be an additional 4 digit pin added on.

0 Likes
Createmore4me

Its not just verizon wireless because it happens on my fios account to. I don't want to make the same thread here and same thread in vz wireless because its the same problem I am having for both accounts. Why is verizon being difficult.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

You may not like to post it over there but Fios and wireless are two different services under the parent umbrella.

call 1-800-VERIZON for Fios.

1-800-922-0204 for Wireless 

verizon may have combined it just 1-800-VERIZON but you will have to speak to both.

either you want it resolved or you can keep posting problems here which go nowhere.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes