verizon screws up, removes posted complaint in forum, and never fixes problem
doggedpursuits

I've spent endless hours on the phone since Verizon created two accounts by changing my phone number.  They overbilled, deducted from my bank without knowing it,and listed a former customer's name instead of mine in the account.  I could never pull up a clear, itemized account online.  Each Verizon rep told me that the previous rep gave wrong information, that they were just call center subcontractors.  They had no fix other than to terminate services.  Now, I can't get a human on the phone to verify that I'll be reimbursed for the money withdrawn and that any balance will be eraced.  This has been the worst customer service of my life, and no one is accountable.  I've had to tell the history over and over.  I was told to call a financial dep't number after termination, but it was just another stupid 1-800-verizon number, which after waiting forever sent me to tech support in India.  What recourse do I have to get my money back??  I was promised reimbursement.

0 Likes
Re: verizon screws up, removes posted complaint in forum, and never fixes problem
tns
Master - Level 2

The forums are almost exclusively for peer to peer.  Not a place to launch official complaints or report problems.

0 Likes
Re: verizon screws up, removes posted complaint in forum, and never fixes problem
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

doggedpursuits,

Your original post was escalated to private support.  Please go to your profile by clicking on your username at the top left of the page.  You will see a module in the middle of your profile page that reads "My Support Cases".  Click on that link and you can access the private support case.

A Verizon support agent is awaiting a response from you in order to resolve your issue.

0 Likes