Switch Account

verizon service

Contributor bharatmd1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(3,989 Views)

i had really bad experience with verizon service.The rep was so rude, i immediately felt  like cancelling all my verizon accounts.there was dispute about late payment charges.verizon is not sending the bills via us mail eventhough i told them to do .They dont want to accept their mistakes. please share your experiences if you had experienced  horrible verizon service.

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(3,902 Views)

Have you gotten this resolved?  I apologize about the way you feel you were treated regarding the late payment. Was this Copper or FiOS service?   I will do what I can to get you hard copy billing again if thats what you prefer.  Private message me your name addy and billing tele #.

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.