voice over IP and account access
lisar97

I apparently was given voice over IP when I switched internet, tv, and phone to fios in December.  Since that time, I cannot make any changes to my account or get anything corrected that is not working correctly. There was no phone # built into the switch so Verizon thinks I do not exist because they can't find my phone # in their system.  Yet they manage to bill me for it.  They insist I don't have phone service but can't get into my account by the actual account # either.  I have spent weeks and weeks being passed from person to person and am told that my account is locked or that special people have access to my account  because it is voice over IP.  Yet no one seems to be able to connect me to these special people.  They swear a supervisor will call but they never do.  They aren't even aware verizon is doing voice over IP yet so they just say they are sorry and can't help me.  I have called many different #s and spoken to numerous people and I get nowhere.  I don't know what else to try.  Any suggestions?? 

0 Likes