vzrewards.verizon.com is unreachable to register my visa gift card, as advertised before I signed up
Liz2019

I can't reach vzrewards.verizon.com to register my visa gift card as advertised on your web site before I signed up for my FIOS internet service. I get such DNS name for the vzrewards web site from the "Register Now" clickable link in the message I received in my account profile.

The site is totally unreachable, for all the time I tried for the past serveral days after I made my first full payment of my monthly due of my FIOS internet service.  

vzrewards.verizon.com. 204 IN A 128.136.134.4

telnet 128.136.134.4 443
Trying 128.136.134.4...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out

Please advise ASAP, before the 60-days' deadline to register my gift card. 

Otherwise I will file a complaint to the Office of the Attorney General of my state for failing of "Truth In Advertising".

0 Likes
Re: vzrewards.verizon.com is unreachable to register my visa gift card, as advertised before I signe
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Liz2019,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes