water leak in my front yard, apparently caused by verizon cable installation

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

water leak in my front yard, apparently caused by verizon cable installation

Message 1 of 3
(754 Views)

There is a water leak in my front yard, apparently caused by verizon cable installation at neighbor's house.  Please advise how I can contact Verizon installers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: water leak in my front yard, apparently caused by verizon cable installation

Message 2 of 3
(744 Views)

Hi breezyseg,

You stated elsewhere that you are in Florida.  Verizon no longer services that state, so you will need to contact Frontier Communications for assistance, as they assumed Verizon's broadband and landline services in 2016.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: water leak in my front yard, apparently caused by verizon cable installation

Message 2 of 3
(745 Views)

Hi breezyseg,

You stated elsewhere that you are in Florida.  Verizon no longer services that state, so you will need to contact Frontier Communications for assistance, as they assumed Verizon's broadband and landline services in 2016.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(722 Views)

Ok, Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.