Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

why can't i get a bundle package

trinnette
Contributor
Contributor

why can't i get a bundle package

Message 1 of 2
(671 Views)

I just moved about a month ago and i had a phone and internet bundle package at my old address i only moved down the street and have the same zip code and there telling me i cannot get abundle at the new address they also said that even if the houses next to me has it i cannot get it because there system won't allow it now i'm paying almost 70.00 a monthe compared to the 52.00 i paid at the other place does anyone no if they can do that.

1 REPLY 1
Ian_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: why can't I get a bundle package

Message 2 of 2
(635 Views)

I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting an explanation for the changes since your move.  I'll be happy to assist, I've sent you a private message, please respond when you get a chance.  Thanks!

Ian_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title